Bundle your milling, grinding, and sifting equipment into an entire system. Our skilled engineers have in-depth knowledge of the equipment required to properly operate your process from raw material feeding to the final product destination. Why struggle with sizing air movers, filter receivers, piping, and dealing with multiple suppliers when you can get it all from one source? Our controls integration is second to none in the industry, and Prater offers a single point of contact from initial consultation through installation and commissioning.
System Implementation and Management
- Not only does Prater provide grinding, milling, sifting, and metering units, we also have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to provide the auxiliary equipment to make it all work together, as one full system. We thoroughly understand what is needed to make our equipment function properly.
- Our in-house Process Controls Team can control it all to ensure your project is done on-time, accurately, and within budget.
- Prater offers complete project management services to assist you with all aspects of your needs. From complete equipment layout drawings to Gantt scheduling charts, our services are ready to fulfill your requirements.
- We offer mechanical and electrical installation services and supervision and our technical services team is always ready to assist you.
System Design and Process Development
- Prater’s Testing and Tolling Facility is one of the largest in North America. Our extensive knowledge of processing various products from Ash to Zinc allows us to properly identify the requirements for your application.
- Our company has been serving various industries’ processing needs for well over 90 years. It is no wonder why we continue improving our equipment with technological advancements to effectively handle our current and future customers’ ongoing processing applications.
- When we test run your product, we can support our system calculations and identify the parameters ahead of time that is needed to operate your system correctly rather than guess or assume what is needed in the field.
Prater offers system solutions for the following industries:
- Food Processing
- Confectionery and Baking
- Food Ingredient and Spices
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals
- Specialty Chemicals and Coatings
- Plastic Extrusion and Compounding
- Building and Aggregate Materials
- Agricultural Processing
- Wood and Bio Products
- Minerals, Plastics, and Rubber