- -40 mesh particle distributions
- Dynamic rotor symmetry assures superior balance & uniform hammer wear
- Full diameter, single latch door permits easy maintenance/cleaning
- O-ring door seal for dust-tight operation
- Bridges the gap between hammer mills and fine grinders
- Uniform grinding with less heat build-up
- Bearing & shaft arrangement makes for a smoother & quieter operation
- Prater Mega Mills are proven to run quieter and more efficient than conventional hammer mills
- 24 hr/day, 7 days/week operation
- Reduced downtime, maintenance and power requirements
Prater’s Mega Mill Hammer Mill was manufactured with the intent of bridging the tough gap between hammer mills and fine grinders. Our Mega Mill provides uniform grinding with less heat build-up. A unique cantilevered arrangement creates a smoother, quieter operation, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The Mega Mills run more efficiently and with less airflow than conventional hammer mills. Reduced downtime, maintenance and power requirements result in a cost-effective product that will benefit, not hinder your material processing.
Perfect for applications including animal feed, cereal, fertilizer, sugar, spices (salt, chili pepper, nutmeg, paprika, and more), wood shavings, wood chips, wood waste, whole soybeans, diatomaceous earth, and various grains (rice, oak, wheat and more). The Mega Mill Hammer Mill is ideal for any size operation.
|MODEL||A||B||C||D||MOTOR HP||AIR RELIEF CFM||SCREEN AREA SQ. IN.|
*Do not use for engineering purposes. Please request a certified drawing for all layout or construction uses.