- Operating range of 1 to 75 Microns
- Feed rate for 1 to 75 kilograms/hour
- Narrow size distributions
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Versatile, heavy-duty design, and vibration-free
- Air purged bearings, easy disassembly, high throughput
The Mini-split Air Classifiers were primarily developed for research in “semi-tech” and small-scale production applications. An ideal choice for small workspaces, its low-noise capabilities reduce distractions while its compact size ensures efficient portability. This unique design is flexible enough for lab applications and rugged enough to meet small production requirements.
All contact parts of the Mini-split Air Classifier are made from stainless steel, which helps to reduce maintenance costs and downtime while increasing operational life. The unit can be easily converted into an opposed jet fluid energy micronizing system with an integral classifier. Operating under suction, Prater units always work to promote a dust-free environment. The capacities of feed and finished product bins can be adjusted to meet individual customer requirements for a truly customized machine that works with your specific needs.