Prater Rotary Airlocks are used worldwide throughout a large variety of industrial and agricultural bulk and specialty material handling systems. We specialize in the design and manufacture of custom-built rotary airlock valves that can immediately improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of your feeding and metering operations while minimizing pressure loss compared to other rotary valve brands.
Our standard features include:
- Precision machined, heavy-duty castings that offer long life and minimal air loss
- Oversized Universal Flanges allow our airlocks to match up to existing square or round bolt hole patterns
- Compact design for an easy fit in new or existing installations
- True size opening for maximum pocket filling efficiency
- Standard 8 vane rotor that feeds smoother and maximizes the air seal design that is machined to your specified operating temperature
- Outboard mounted bearings to reduce deflection and improve access to the shaft seals
- Self-adjusting packing glands compensate for break-in and normal wear to packing seals
- Sealed-for-life and permanently lubricated bearings which eliminate the need for bearing maintenance
- Can comply with NFPA-69, MSHA, and CSA standards if specified
Keep up the pressure on your processing systems and competition with the help of a rotary airlock from Prater. We are dedicated to offering the highest-quality rotary airlock product and options to ensure the appropriate feeding, metering, and control of materials.
Our Dust Collector Series Rotary Airlock is a budget-friendly, economical rotary airlock feeder; choice for general use under dust collectors, cyclones and hoppers.
Our Heavy-Duty (PAV) Series Rotary Airlock is an ideal rotary valve choice for handling many dry, free-flowing powders where a pressure differential exists.
Our Quick-Take-Apart (QTA) Series Rotary Airlock was designed specifically for applications where frequent removal of the rotary valve internals is necessary such as “Clean in Place” systems.
Our Quick-Take-Apart Rail Series Rotary Airlock has a unique design with three times more load capacity than most other manufacturers’ rotary feeder valves. The rail design protects the rotor from dropping in awkward locations and allows for quick reassembly to maximize up-time.
Our abrasion resistant rotary airlock is considered our most durable rotary valve and is your solution to rotary airlock valves that constantly wear out in high abrasive applications.
The Prater Blow-Thru Rotary Airlock Valves are designed and manufactured specifically for applications that require discharging into a pneumatic conveying line. These Airlocks are ideal for free-flowing materials that require some assistance in clearing the rotor vane pockets.