Centrifugal (Rotary) Sifters (RS-91, RS-151, RS-301, RS-700, RS-1500) are designed to meet high-capacity scalping and sifting for both large and small process applications, the Prater Rota-Sieve® proves its cost efficiency daily in the handling of a wide variety of powder, granules, agglomerates and other free-flowing materials.
The combination of high centrifugal force and blade spreading action reduces binding problems, even when handling materials that tend to flake or agglomerate due to fat or moisture content.
Prater Rota-Sieves are ideal for removing foreign material (i.e. insects, plastic, string), sifting, scalping and classifying.
Prater RS-1500 Rotary Sifter Introduction
- Scalps product from 1/4 inch – 325 mesh
- Ultra high throughput per square foot of cloth area
- Three-bearing shaft support, drilled for air purge
- Fully adjustable 4-paddle rotor
- Removable tool-less light-weight rotor assembly
- Dust-free, sanitary operation
- Approved for use by USDA, FDA, BISSC, 3-A and other U.S. and European regulators
- Totally enclosed Rota-Sieve® eliminates dust problems
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Tool-less screen change
- Easy access to all internal working parts