Centrifugal (Rotary) Sifters (RS-91, RS-151, RS-301, RS-700, RS-1500) are designed to meet high-capacity scalping and sifting for both large and small process applications, the Prater Rota-Sieve® proves its cost efficiency daily in the handling of a wide variety of powder, granules, agglomerates, and other free-flowing materials.
Prater Centrifugal Sifter Case Studies
- Real Screen Design Solutions For the Powder Coating Industry
- Real Sifting System Solutions For the Cocoa Industry
The combination of high centrifugal force and blade spreading action reduces binding problems, even when handling materials that tend to flake or agglomerate due to fat or moisture content.
Prater Rota-Sieves® are ideal for removing foreign material (i.e. insects, plastic, string), sifting, scalping, and classifying.
Key Features and Benefits
- Scalps product from 1/4 inch – 325 mesh
- Ultra high throughput per square foot of cloth area
- Three-bearing shaft support, drilled for air purge
- Fully adjustable 4-paddle rotor
- Removable tool-less light-weight rotor assembly
- Easy access to all internal working parts
- Totally enclosed Rota-Sieve® eliminates dust problems
- Optional quick clean designs with tool-less removal of internal parts
- Optional sanitary finishes and construction
- Options for compliance with USDA, FDA, BISSC, 3-A, and other U.S. and European regulators