- Full-width top feed utilizes 100% of the usable screen area
- Wider rotors accommodate a variety of hammer arrangements
- Electronically balanced, top feed, reversible rotors
- Fast wear parts change
- 60 & 50 cycle direct drive models
- Stainless steel construction (304 & 316 SS) available
- Uniform granular grind and even hammer wear
- 24 hr/day operation rated
- Hammer tip speeds from 14,000 to 21,000 Ft/Minute
- Easy screen changes and full-access maintenance
- Increased throughput capacity without increased power requirements
Since 1925, Prater has utilized the most advanced technology and innovative solutions to create state-of-the-art Hammer Mill and size reduction products that are used around the world. Our exclusive G-Series, Full Screen, Hammer Mill is specifically designed for applications that require high capacities, power efficiency and uniform particle size. This provides our customers with confidence in knowing that we have the ideal machine for their unique particle reduction applications.
Screen Size and Placement Matters
Our exclusive Full Screen design is a proven system that ensures use of the entire available screen area which enhances end product quality and hammer mill productivity. Hammer mill screens are strategically placed where extensive testing has shown the majority of milling and grinding takes place. This optimal placement increases throughput capacity without increasing power requirements and other costs. The design also simplifies screen changes by improving access to working parts.
Long Life and Versatile Hammer Design
The center feed and fully symmetrical rotors distribute the product across the full width of the screen area for even hammer wear. This allows the rotor to be reversed so that both edges of the hammers can be utilized before replacement is required. Correct clearance between hammers and screens is maintained by mounting all screens in heavy-duty frames. Rotors are wider for varied hammer arrangements, and are all supported between durable pillow block bearings. These proprietary design factors combine to provide a controlled, uniform granular grind with the benefits of easy maintenance.
Full Screen Hammer Mill Sizes and Capacities
|MODEL NUMBER||SCREEN AREA|