Prater Industries provides chemical processing equipment and systems for companies around the world to create customized manufacturing solutions, including chemical manufacturing. Prater offers some of the highest quality chemical processing equipment in the industry, capable of withstanding the most toxic of chemicals. Our customers consist of leading companies within the chemical industry, including BASF, Borden Chemical, DOW, and DuPont. We work to assist them in maintaining and increasing their efficiency and productivity by streamlining their processes. We do this by incorporating specialized chemical processing equipment into their manufacturing systems, providing a variety of customized solutions that offer manufacturers unparalleled reliability and durability.
Industries Prater serves that utilize chemical manufacturing processes include:
- Recreation industry (including golf clubs, playground apparatus, exercise equipment, ski poles, etc.)
- Oil and gas industry (including piping, pipelines, valves, gas pumps, etc.)
- Motor vehicle industry (including filters, motorcycles, door handles, windshield wipers, steering wheels, suspension systems, radiators, braking systems, luggage racks, mirror brackets, vehicle chassis, etc.)
- Lawn and garden equipment fabrication industry (including lawnmowers, snowblowers, barbecue grills, garden tools, wheelbarrows, patio furniture, shovels, etc.)
- HVAC industry (including heaters and heating systems, air conditioners, ventilation ducts, etc.)
- Healthcare industry (including medical devices, wheelchairs, surgical instruments, etc.)
- Electronics industry (including motor housings, connectors, lighting fixtures, computers, telecommunications equipment, transformers, etc.)
- Construction industry (including cranes, earth-moving equipment, forklifts, etc.)
- Architectural industry (including components for facades, bathroom fixtures, metal doors, signage, structural steel, mailboxes, windows, shutters, etc.)
- Appliance industry (including refrigerators, gas and electric ranges, microwave ovens, dishwashers, water heaters, washing machines, dishwashers, etc.)
- Agricultural industry (including grain and feed storage systems, tractors, trailers, plows, etc.)
Many other products utilize chemical manufacturing to increase the durability and lifespan of their products, such as fire extinguishers, water pipelines, satellite dishes, and fire hydrants.
Chemical Processing Equipment
Prater works within our customers’ budgets while also ensuring our equipment meets their needs. Our chemical processing equipment is used globally by companies both small and large.
Prater Industries solutions for chemical processing include:
- Classification & Separation
- Feeding/Metering/Rotary Airlocks
- Particle Size Reduction
- System Design & Integration
- Toll Processing
Our chemical processing equipment includes: